Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD : Used Akrapovic 07/08 Slip on

This is used and sold as is! There is nothing wrong with it, I took it off my bike recently and it has been sitting since my new pinebox is pure <3

This exhaust looks great on my bike. See photo below.

It is used about 2000 miles on it. It is not in new condition, it has a few burn marks on the underside where it has touched up against the heat shield. (does not show when it's on the bike) Carbon fiber is brown a little where the exhaust exits and goes upward. This is to be expected from heat and fumes over time. Does not look visible at all unless you are inspecting it from inches away. One tiny spot near where the exhaust connects to the little pipe may be surface rust.. it is about 1/4" long brown mark. It could be just from a bug or rock chipping it, I can't tell but I can't get it off. Very light scratching from rocks/water, tire rubber, etc on the bottom from normal riding. Other than that the exhaust is 100% ready to go. You can see from the high res versions of the pics if you need to look closer. Does not include the noise cutting insert or install instructions since I can't find either one.

Basically includes what you see in the photos below of just the exhaust. The one of my bike does not mean it includes my bike, it just is to show what it looks like on there.

Fits 2007 or 2008 ZX6R
-exhaust
-connector pipe to stock midpipe
-spring to join connector pipe to exhaust
-Carbon fiber mount bracket
-stock license plate/light mount bracket

Asking 400$ shipped to your door in the US.
PM me for purchasing!

Full high res pics can be found here:
http://flickr.com/photos/jazzman5583/sets/72157607039397842/

1 - 2 of 2 Posts