Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I literally wore this helmet twice for two short rides. Like new.
Unbelievably light (sub 3 lbs.) and comfortable, definitely a high end lid in every way.
Here is a link with a forum member's review:
http://www.kawiforums.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=42794
Another link with more info/specs:
http://www.helmetharbor.com/streethelmets/helmets/vemar/opening.htm

Included with this helmet:
Original box and literature/sticker/extra hardware
Microfiber helmet bag
Clear shield
Smoke shield
Extra liner
Extra cheek pads

These listed in the $800 range and came to the US in a limited quantity. I snatched this one for $350 and am selling for $275 (you pick up or pay shipping).
I will also consider a trade for a comparbable Arai or Shoei (or a medium Vemar carbon)size medium.
Fyi, if you wear a medium Arai, this helmet will proabaly be too big for you.
I will take paypal and apparently can't pm anymore because I haven't posted here much. My email is ryandquick(at)yahoo(dot)com.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I didn't notice that it was any louder than any other helmet that I have worn. I do ride with an mp3 player, so I may not be much help with that question.
It does have great ventilation so I am sure that it is louder than a cheap helmet with poor ventilation.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
I own the same helmet but in medium.

Very nice looking helmet, always get compliments and people in awe of the full carbon fiber look! Comes with lots of accessories and extras as you can see.

Only downside I found is that the attention to detail is HORRIBLE! When I got it, the stickers were all crooked and off center, the smoked visor is bubbled in some areas, those are the two major things, the rest is very minor.

Noise wise, it's as noisy as any other helmet... For very long rides you might want to consider ear plugs just to be comfortable.

This helmet is listed at $800-900USD, luckily I picked one up at $300USD shipped before the company packed up and left the continent. Pretty much sold out in North America or very hard to find...

Hope the buyer likes his new helmet [8D]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.