Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand new in the box! H7, 6000K Xenon HID conversion kit.

It's plug-and-play and takes only about 30 minutes to install. You'll be amazed how much better you'll see at night [8D]

$110 shipped or $100 picked-up in SoCal

·
Registered
276 Posts
Originally posted by Chewysc
Is that for only 1 side/bulb or will the kit do both headlamps? BTW, 05-06 ZX6R is H7. Thanks!
Good question! If it cover both headlamps I want one!! I can pay ASAP...

·
Registered
276 Posts
I just looked at the pic, and I guess it's only for one headlamp, right? Any discount if we buy 2?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
MrninjaRR, this forum won't let me PM you because I have less than 20 posts. I am actually 30 and not 14, must have clicked the wrong year during registration. and yes, I do have a PayPal account. If you are hesitant from buying from me, you can give me a call at 626-378-8138, come by my place to check the lights out, or check my Ebay feedback under the same handle "corlachopper" :D

The $100 price is for 1 lamp. If you would like 2 lamps, I can discount the price to $180 shipped.

If you guys have any more questions, feel free to give me a call, email me at [email protected] or reply to this thread... please note that I can not PM you guys back b/c I have less than 20 posts.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh, and "yes" I can send the light to an FPO address. Shipping will be slightly higher due to the higher shipping cost. If you can let me know your zip code, I can get an estimate for you. FYI, I light will weigh about 3 pounds and two lights will weigh about 5 pounds. I'm shipping from 91775 if you want to punch up some estimates on the USPS website.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.