Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I make these units for my race team, its cheaper than buying new ones every time I crash.

I've got leftovers that will fit the 03-04 ZX6RR and 636 as well as the 04-05 ZX10.

The ones pictured are the ZX10 models.

I do make them for the 06 ZX10 and 05-06 600's as well.

They units come only in the Black anodized colour, the raw aluminum photos are to show build quality.

They are made from aerospace grade, 6061-T6 aluminum and cut on a Precision Matsuura CNC machine.

All control movements use sealed double roller bearings and the units are hard anodized with a black finish to match the ZX10 frame

Please email me with any questions at [email protected]

I can forward more photos to anyone interested.

price is $350 Canadian, plus shipping.

pic

pic

pic

pic

·
Registered
310 Posts
Nice job.........but why are you charging $350 when you can get name brand for/or close to that price[?]

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
where can you get a name brand for that price??

s

remember, that is $350 CANADIAN, which is $299usd.

Vortex are comparable and are $399USD, there are others more expensive.

$100 savings for a similar product is reasonable is it not??

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Units look great! Any chance of them being produced with a clear anodized finish as an alternative to black?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a couple of sets that are done this way but I wasn't planning to continue making them this way.

These are leftovers from my 03 race program, which I am not making anymore as I've upgraded to the 06 ZX10 and 6RR.

·
Registered
995 Posts
A few online vendors are selling Vortex rearsets for under $299 and some for about $350. I think Vortex rearsets however don't have ball bearings. Your rearsets look like a mix between Attack and Vortex. I take it your rearsets are forged?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.