Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
hmm.......thanks for the good deal on the caliper but I still havent gotten it but its been over a week since you said you sent it.....lemme know whats up i kinda need it within the next week

·
Registered
945 Posts
anyone else dealt with racer before? I havent gotten one reply from him since the 18th when he said the caliper was sent out......and still no caliper. :(

·
Registered
118 Posts
file a complaint on paypal they contact him and then he will end up answering you you will see lol i had the same problem and its a big deal to paypal if he doesnt deliver, so try it and watch how fast he answers.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks for making the complaint, you said it was not a big deal when it shipped because you did not even have the swingarm, so when i left town for business i thought i would just wait till i got back, awsome!! anyways its on its way

·
Registered
945 Posts
I got it.......dude 10 days and not to hear a word from you is a little rediculous. And yeah I didnt have the swingarm then, but how long ago was that? Time isnt a matter but when you say its sent then 10 days later its not here makes someone start to wonder what happened to it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.