jet kit
ign advancer
toby steering damper
ebc brakes/ stainless lines
undertail
never down, always used synthetics

extra set tires & wheels
race body
bike is located about an hour southwest of the Buffalo NY area. Will deliver within reason for fuel expenses.
$3500

·
Registered
56 Posts
i dont think it helps that your avatar is a picture of you wheeling the bike that you are trying to sell. no one wants something that someone beat the shit out of for 17k miles

·
Registered
59 Posts
bump for a gorgeous, beautifully maintained bike. this bike pulls very strong.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by lurker
i dont think it helps that your avatar is a picture of you wheeling the bike that you are trying to sell. no one wants something that someone beat the shit out of for 17k miles
That's not the bike I'm trying to sell. & show me a used sportbike that hasn't had the front wheel lifted once in a while. & also wheelying is not beating the shit out of the bike if you know how to land.
So don't be such an asshole.

The bike is used, not abused. Gaurantee you will not find a better running/riding/handling used sportbike in this year range.

·
Registered
471 Posts
I dont really care to get into this, but i think he was just trying to help you with your sale, more than to be a dick. Honestly i know alot of bikes live a...well...violent life, so as to be expected. But some people want the satisfaction of nevering seeing their future bike on one wheel (or what looks to be it). Good luck with sale, it is a clean looking '99.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by 20incher
I dont really care to get into this, but i think he was just trying to help you with your sale, more than to be a dick. Honestly i know alot of bikes live a...well...violent life, so as to be expected. But some people want the satisfaction of nevering seeing their future bike on one wheel (or what looks to be it). Good luck with sale, it is a clean looking '99.
Thnx, Ya I know. Was just having a bad day yesterday.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the same year bike, how is that Toby steering stabilizer? I'm looking at one on ebay right now. Does it do the job well?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.