Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a brand new Yoshimura RS5 exhaust in carbon fiber with carbon fiber cone end cap for 2005-2006 Kawasaki ZX6R/ZX6RR. This exahust retails for $530 brand new from Yoshimura, comes with all the necessary mounting hardwares, exhaust clamp, 1 mid-pipe, 2 springs, mounting bracket, Yoshimura sticker and installation instruction. The only thing I don't have is the orginaly box and that is why your getting it at a killer deal. Looks very trick out on the bike. $370 plus shipping. I will accept paypal (add 3%) or Money Order!

If interested you can also contact me at [email protected]

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Retails for $520???????

·
Registered
240 Posts
***this is just an example i found at let's just say 57motorbike ;)
2005-2006 Kawasaki ZX6R 636 Yoshimura RS5 Slip-on Exhaust with Cone End Cap
List Price: $530.00
Our Price: $479.95
Sale Price: $459.95

so technically it does retail for $530, and even at the lowest price i found (this one) the man is still giving a good deal

PS. HEY, ZERO COOL, you have got to be the biggest bargain/parts finder i've seen. everywhere i go you're already there.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Originally posted by CagersSuck

so technically it does retail for $530, and even at the lowest price i found (this one) the man is still giving a good deal

PS. HEY, ZERO COOL, you have got to be the biggest bargain/parts finder i've seen. everywhere i go you're already there.

[:+1]

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
There isn't much traffic on KawiForums, so it's hard not to beat you guys to where we're both headed.. ;)

And I don't disagree that he's offering it at a steal of a price, especially brand new. I just hadn't seen that exhaust advertised that high before.......... anywhere.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.