Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I'm selling my barely used (300 miles) Yoshimura RS-3 Carbon Slip On w/monting clamp that was on my '99 ZX9r. I sold my bike and the new owner wanted the bike in stock form so I gladly removed the Yosh and installed the stock anchor. There are NO scratches, rash, gouges, delamination, no surprises. The only imperfection would be the very slight rub mark found under the mounting clamp. Once installed, this is unseen as it is under the clamp. It is not an exaggeration when I say this slip on looks as good as new!!
This slip on is for the 1998-1999 Kawasaki ZX9r, but it may fit other models...Two Bros claim the '98-'03 flange mount slip ons are the same p/n but Yoshimura shows '98-'99 to be a different p/n from the following years. That is something you need to check out.
I have 100% positive feedback on (fe)eBay (jayzx750) so have a bit of confidence in my description.
I'm in San Diego and local pick up is OK with me...plus you can knock off $20.00.
$130.00 shipped to your door if you are in the 48.
I'll take Paypal payment from a bank account (no credit cards), USPS Money Order, or cash.
Thanks, Jay.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.