Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have always had some nice bike with very nice and usable mods done..But after ebing in Iraq & getting a divorce while there. I really started to be able to Move ahead and fulfill a dream of actually getting what it was that would make my biking dream come true..
The last 2 years i have been here and there and just came back from turkley and actually accomplished 100% finishing a bike,getting a bike trailer and a good vehicle that can drive normally or be used to tow the trailer and support my Bike addiction...

I want to thank all the people on this forum that have gave me prayers while being deployed and overseas..
Thank God for all the blessing he has bestowed on me, though i am not a very good christian...[V]
And all the people i have met from this forum and others and people that share my love for riding Bikes and experiencing the thrill and relaxation of what these machines are to us...

YOU GUYS & GALS ALL ROCK [:M117] Thank you

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Congrats brotha, and life's short you have to be happy.

Did'nt know you got a divorce, but hopefully it's for the better.

And your 636 is looking sweet. [:M117]

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah that was wife number 1 & i guess i dint learn my lesson as i remarried a little while after...Wanting to have an actual family does that to a guy i guess...bikes and toys only go so far in life..

·
Registered
560 Posts
those wheels are SICK!! and i believe the soldiers deserve more thanks than the rest of us. hats off to you, bro.

·
ratherberiding
18,439 Posts
glad you completed what you wanted....be safe and keep helping us with your knowledge

·
Neutered
2006 MV Agusta F4 1000S
8,495 Posts
Bah. Not to get religious or anything, but I don't think there is a such thing as 'good christian' or 'bad christian'. There's 'good people' and such, and it certainly seems like you've got that covered, but I've always thought a christian is a christian, you know? As long as you believe, then it's what you are.

Anyway, the wheels do look good. I'm glad things are coming together for you. It's always good to hear about stuff like that.

·
Premium Member
657 Posts
Hey, THANK YOU for all the great posts with pics showing that bike comming together. Good luck in N.Y.......( man, isn't there a base around Deals Gap they could put you at? :D)

Oh yeah, nice tow rig!

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hey russian man i may see you on the weekends if youa round as i may be heading there on my weekends for college, as where i am at there is no college courses for my Automotive degree..
God forbid anything like that be easy

·
Premium Member
657 Posts
Originally posted by jdgun_13
hey russian man i may see you on the weekends if youa round as i may be heading there on my weekends for college, as where i am at there is no college courses for my Automotive degree..
God forbid anything like that be easy
Let's ride! PM me when you're heading this way. Automotive degree... hey if the class wants a hands on field trip, you can come out to my place for a 71 Cuda' re-assembly project:D. Who likes to wet sand?...anyone?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.