Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm thinking about picking up the full two bros exhaust and a power commander this week.. I've noticed my bike is really slow off the line... or also if I'm just in 3rd going to race someone lets just say going from a 40 roll..they always beat me..the bike doesn't seem to kick in until a certain rpm... just feels laggy i guess.

So just wondering.. anyone that has this setup, did you notice a huge difference from stock with this setup?

and also..should I do the jumper mod?

·
Registered
55 Posts
If i could take a video of my bike i would lol i love my full two brothers and PCIII and custom tune 3rd gear is deff a fun gear now i also have a -1 +2 sprocket but im going be putting the stocker back on the rear soon.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
So I'm thinking about picking up the full two bros exhaust and a power commander this week.. I've noticed my bike is really slow off the line... or also if I'm just in 3rd going to race someone lets just say going from a 40 roll..they always beat me..the bike doesn't seem to kick in until a certain rpm... just feels laggy i guess.

So just wondering.. anyone that has this setup, did you notice a huge difference from stock with this setup?

and also..should I do the jumper mod?
A gearing change will be a bigger benefit for what you are describing.

An exhaust and PCIII will help, but a -1 front will help even more...and for only about $20.

PS: You should be in first gear from a 40 roll, not third :p.

·
Registered
55 Posts

An exhaust and PCIII will help, but a -1 front will help even more...and for only about $20.

It been so long now ( Miles ) since i did all my work i did everything at once tho

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

i just said something off the top of my head lol ..that's not what raced the kid at that beat me. i don't remember how fast or what gear i was in.. i just know we were both in the same gear and speed and he smoked me. i have a 48 tooth sprocket at the house and a chain.. that will be basically just the same as going -1 and +2 in the back. it will be +5 in the back.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts