Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the other day I was driving around in my Mustang being an ass I guess when I got pulled over, By to my luck a cop I know. He and some of his cop buddies all have cbr900's and gsx1000's.. not a kawi in the bunch.. Last summer this cop has his cbr up on 1 wheel doing about 100 from what I hear and ends up smashing his bike so bad you couldn't even tell what it was. Well I was friends with the sales manager at a local dealer, and when I saw the bike sitting in their shop he told me what happened... and that the guy talked the cop who responded into not making a report... A BIG NO-NO... And the cop didn't report it to his local Police Department where he worked... So back to being pulled over.. the cop asks me if I knoiw why he pulled me over and then cuts me off and says I was doing 85 in a 55 and ran a redlight. which I was doing about 75 and the damn light was yellow... So he says he gonna write me a ticket and teach me a lesson.. to which I replied, like the lesson you learned when you smashed your cbr? he just tossed my license in my lay, turned around and got back in his cop car and drove off...

What a dickhead...

·
Registered
278 Posts
damn, if i tried to pull that shit with some cops that i know, i be getting the mase in the face....for real..

it is definately a skill being able to talk to the police, to bad for me i lack that skill.

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah, Well ya'll just don't know the cops around here... Bastard will probably try to plant some dope on me next time...

then I'll be that dumbass on cops yelling "it ain't mine man, what you talking about?"

·
Registered
934 Posts
Dam man... ya gotta be careful the way you talk with those pOlice! You could easily end up with one of these: [B)], or worse: [:M60], or: [:M95], or even: [:M110], or the dreaded: [:M118] ...Just be careful out there! [8D]

·
Registered
934 Posts
Sorry about all the smileys boys... I was bored. (No smileys here.)

...I'd better go spend some time with my bike.

·
Registered
278 Posts
ya i'v emouthed off to a cop that borke up a halloween party in 02'. i walked away with two black eyes and a dislocatd shoudlner

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
"ya i'v emouthed off to a cop that borke up a halloween party in 02'. i walked away with two black eyes and a dislocatd shoudlner
"

Son of a bitch....[B)][B)][B)]

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Nice VH. Nice. [^]

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Originally posted by SeDiCe
ya i'v emouthed off to a cop that borke up a halloween party in 02'. i walked away with two black eyes and a dislocatd shoudlner
[:M80]

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Didn't anyone ever tell you you shouldn't mouth off to a cop without a couple friends videotaping the entire conversation?

You got what was coming to you. That's like walking into Harlem in the 60s wearing KKK garb and yelling how you're gonna kill every n you see. You'd be dead before you finish saying the n word.

Don't mouth off to cops unless you know they can't touch you. And even then, make sure there's NO WAY you will ever run into them again, at any point in time in the future. They WILL remember you. They WILL lie in court to get you punished by the judge. They will ram a broom handle up your rectum in the holding cell. They will do all sorts of things we can't imagine, if they know that they can get away with it. And usually, they can.

So do your self a favor, drop the attitude, and stay out of their way. You might live longer.
BC.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Yo know as I sitting here recollecting on that last run in with the cops. Some of the shit I was saying to him was pretty funny, and all my friends were getting a kick out of it. Ok the cop heard someone was breaking in to cars, and so he said "What have you been doing lately." Trying to insult me as a deviant that would violate the law :D Anyways i told him That he didn't want to know. He was like yeah I do, come on tell me, so i said. "I was doing his wife" Well i guess this is a touchy subject, he flipped out. Took me outside of the party and beat my ass. After throwing me down the stairs, (He told his sarge I fell.) Anyways if i could relive the moment, i woudl of said more shit to the cop, cause at that point i was already screwed, so why not go all out and tell the whole party my perceptions of the police.

It was some comedy at my expense. If you were there you would have laughed, hell some cops were laughing at me too.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.