Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so me and some friends rode downtown tonite we stop at a coffe shop for a break and a drink, we come back to our bikes to find 2 police harley davidson cruiser parked beside us so we have a look at their bikes and the one cop comes over and talks to us, were asking how much HP their bikes had (around 65) what their top speed is (190km/h) and how their radars work etc ont heir bikes gettint he low down he said he couldn't catch our bikes if we ran , then he goes on talking about how the only way he catches up to sport bieks is when hes scrapin them off the pavment and how 90% of ppl who own sport bikes can't ride and goin on hes been riding for 25+ years and all this and how he can turn sharper then any of us on his big cruiser basicaly saying how hes such a good rider and all he was an alright guy a bit cocky tho anyway they get called into the station for their end of shift, so the one we talked to startes to take off and he had to turn left like 90 degree angle so he goes really wide almost into another part of the parking lot andturns sharp and scraps the side of the bike like he told us he could do then his front tire slide out like a lowside and his bike goes sliding like 5 meters into an empty parking spot with the front wheel hitting a car beside the spot as it goes in meanwhile the cop (no riding gear but the crappy half helmet and gloves) still has his hands on the bars and his ass is off the bike dragging along the ground as the bike slides, we all started laughing but trying to hide it then we helped him pick up his bike with his partner and they were on their way, never again will i see somthing like that after we all just broke out laughing cosue we coouldn't beleive what we just saw...sry we didn't get any pics we weren't quick enuff with the camera phones...he ended up bending his peg to shit scvratch the side of the bike up don't think he broke anything else but mayeb his ego...id like tos ee the look on the cops who take the bikes on the next shift when he roles in with a beat up bike...

·
Registered
74 Posts
Just another lesson boys, let your riding talk for you... not your mouth. Its always when you just finished telling someone how awesome you are that the shit hits the fan. Just shut up and ride...

·
Registered
285 Posts
Now that is funny…I hope his ego is the only thing that was bruised. Those guys can actually ride pretty damn well, I’ve seen their school and it’s a bitch.

Hey Leanlow I have to ask you this question.

Did they restructure the spelling part of the English language in Canada?

[:M114]

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
hahah wow....im actually surprised he let you guys help him pick his bike up. he musta swallowed a lot of pride to allow you guys to help after talking so much shit :D

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Now that's funny! What the hell was his problem? First day on the job, right out of riding school? I would love to have seen that!

·
Sportbike Scum; Ex-Mod.
4,215 Posts
Laugh all you like, he sounds like a decent kinda guy... the kind I'd prefer to pull me over rather than some hardass. You did the right thing helping him & his partner getting the bike up again (those things weigh a ton, huh?). Maybe he'll remember it & have a better opinion of us in the future.

If you ever get a chance, go to a Police Motorcycle Rodeo.. it's a competition event where the bike cops ride a VERY tight obtstacle course (cones) for lowest E.T. Touch cones & you're penalized. Knock one over & it's a bigger penalty. It's really amazing how tight they can maneouver those monsters; I'd have had a really hard time doing it (if at all).

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Excuse the grammer :p . I was semi-excited still and just wanted to get it all out without reading over it a few times. He did seem like a decent guy compared to most other cops around. And for sure there was no way he was lifting that beast by himself it was damn heavy. He wasn't a newbie to whoever asked he had been a bike cop for 15 or so years and riding for 25 ish, he usually logs around 40 000km a year between that and his own harley electroglide. Another thing he also comfirmed that our Provincial Police (OPP) have a stealth super sport street bike they use ont he 400 series highways around here, he claims they rarely use it though.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Guess that's what you get for bragging so much.. Hope he wasn't hurt though.

·
Registered
7,468 Posts
lol thats great. I love it when people talk like that and then shit like that happens. Those people kinda piss me off, always braggin n shit. If you can tell im a retty modest person.

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
We have a stealth supersport?!?!? WTF?? All I get is an ATV..oh and a boat...and a sled...ok, nevermind...can't complain... See...we are human after all....I hate it when something like that happens in public....I am waiting for the day when I pull up to some fisherman and sink my damn boat!!! Was he a Metro Cop..or OPP??? To seem some good riding check out the Ontario Provincial Police Golden Helmets...they do a few U.S. shows as well.....

Sean

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by seanmcc
We have a stealth supersport?!?!? WTF?? All I get is an ATV..oh and a boat...and a sled...ok, nevermind...can't complain... See...we are human after all....I hate it when something like that happens in public....I am waiting for the day when I pull up to some fisherman and sink my damn boat!!! Was he a Metro Cop..or OPP??? To seem some good riding check out the Ontario Provincial Police Golden Helmets...they do a few U.S. shows as well.....

Sean
he was a york cop, i know the golden helmets have alot of skill, the guy who tought the golden helmets and was one for a logn ass time was a teacher at my motorcycle training course he probly had more experiance than all the teachers put together...i believe the stealth bike was said to be a fireblade or somthing and when a guy got busted but it it was on the 400, so i think they only use it out that area so you guys over in napanee wouldn't get to use it...i'll be out in kingston for the next week so if you see an orange 636 plz let me be :) or come say hi just no tickets plz haha..

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
That is awesome. Thanks for sharing.

--David

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Originally posted by RubberDown
Just another lesson boys, let your riding talk for you... not your mouth. Its always when you just finished telling someone how awesome you are that the shit hits the fan.
that is some true shit... and not just about riding lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.