Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any riders in the Fort Walton Beach to Navarre area?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sweet, you still in? or you took blue pill? lol, anyways, any good spots around here to ride? I saw that other thread about "twisties" LOL but I didn't see anyone say anything about this area.

·
28,939 Posts
Sweet, you still in? or you took blue pill? lol, anyways, any good spots around here to ride? I saw that other thread about "twisties" LOL but I didn't see anyone say anything about this area.
nah, i took the "blue pill" a few years ago...lol when i was there i didnt have a bike either. nothing but straight and flat from what i remember. few turns on some of the roads around eglin, and a few traffic circles and ramps...

your "in" i take it? hurlburt or eglin? what ya do? i was an AMMO troop, IYAAYAS!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm still in, just re-enlisted 3 months ago, I'm over at hurlburt, but I do intel at the hq bldg, it's alright. I just spend 12 hours a day in a dark room with no windows LOL, but at least it kind of makes me look forward to coming home and riding the bike.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I live in Pensacola. I just got my 636 a couple weeks ago. I don't know of ANY twisties around here. If you find any let me know!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts