·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just ordered a pair. So if anyone cares, I will post my review of them when I recieve them...:)

·
Premium Member
14,851 Posts
I just ordered a pair. So if anyone cares, I will post my review of them when I recieve them...:)
Please do...I don't know if I can wait that long to replace mine, but those look nice. The local Kawi shop here as the Joe Rocket ZX gloves for $39.99...thinking of picking up a pair today. They are normally $59.99.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Please do...I don't know if I can wait that long to replace mine, but those look nice. The local Kawi shop here as the Joe Rocket ZX gloves for $39.99...thinking of picking up a pair today. They are normally $59.99.

Of course. I should have them in a few days, they shipped them today. Good deal for me, $16.58 shipped because I had a certificate for $9 and some change. That's one of the biggest reasons I like to buy from NE, besides the great customer setrvice. For every purchase I make and review I do, they give back 10% of purchase price up to $10 back for my next purchase.

·
Registered
503 Posts
I have the gauntlet version and really like it. I have fat fingers and this fit well. Normally I will try a glove on and it will either be tight in the fingers or to long in the fingers. These fit great if you have that problem.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have the gauntlet version and really like it. I have fat fingers and this fit well. Normally I will try a glove on and it will either be tight in the fingers or to long in the fingers. These fit great if you have that problem.
Well I don't have fat fingers, but I do have the problem with fingers being too long. I have small hands, and like my gloves tight fitting. Kind of how my batting gloves fit. Snug feels good :) I hope these fit well....

·
Premium Member
15,930 Posts
Of course. I should have them in a few days, they shipped them today. Good deal for me, $16.58 shipped because I had a certificate for $9 and some change. That's one of the biggest reasons I like to buy from NE, besides the great customer setrvice. For every purchase I make and review I do, they give back 10% of purchase price up to $10 back for my next purchase.

Hmmmmm............I didn't know anything about the 10% off if you review your purchases. I need to look into that.

Thanks for the tip!

:D

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hmmmmm............I didn't know anything about the 10% off if you review your purchases. I need to look into that.

Thanks for the tip!

:D

Yeah check it out. I think it may only apply to gear purchases because I remember reading something about the picture has to have you wearing the item...and it's not like you can wear some spools or your rear stand...lol!

·
Registered
2002 ZX6R
27,386 Posts

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
How do you know what size to buy when you get them online?
They provide sizing guides for every glove. You measure the width of your palm. Or go to a store and try some on and then go home and order online.

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
I don't like the Teknic Chicane short gloves, I bought a pair back in the winter and within 1-2 weeks of owning them I started noticing the left velcro strap will not stay together, its just not enough of a area to keep them snug, also my other gripe with them is that they are too short for the street, most short cut gloves are a good 1in longer then these at the wrist area. Save your $21 and get a better pair of gloves since the velcro issue like mine will drive you nuts if it happens to your pair.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Ive had these gloves for about 2 months now as my "wear to work" gloves and i really like them for a cheap shorty glove. 5-6 days a week and they are holding up good. The fingers are a little longer than normal in my size range, so keep that in mind.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ive had these gloves for about 2 months now as my "wear to work" gloves and i really like them for a cheap shorty glove. 5-6 days a week and they are holding up good. The fingers are a little longer than normal in my size range, so keep that in mind.

What size do you have?

·
Registered
286 Posts
What size do you have?
Large. Fit through the palm and finger diameter is perfect... just a wee bit long in the fingers compared to other gloves i have in this size.

Knock on wood, velcro still works like new.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.