Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone ever moved the gage cluster towards the tank? i have a hard time reading it when i glance down at it.. i think the windscreen disects the view,, and it would only need to come forward an inch or so...

anyone?

(i didnt know if it would effect any of the connections or whatever, plus, not entirely sure how to do it.) ohh, and im new here.:D

·
Registered
167 Posts
i had the same problem. i replaced the stock screen with a puig double bubble screen. it looks a lot better and you should be able to see the cluster.

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Puig double bubble will make that gaug cluster usable..that was the 1st mod i did as i couldnt see squat...i am 6ft 1...now works like a champ and is better wind protection as well

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sounds like this is the way to go.. now my next question is, anybody got one? they are crazy expensive new, and im on a "welfare"-like budget at the moment.[:I]

·
Registered
307 Posts
The 06 wind screen is supposed to be a little taller. I'm 5'10.5" and I have no problem what so ever seeing the cluster with room to spare.

green the only way to flllyyy![:p][^]:D

·
Registered
438 Posts
welcome to the forum everyone else already said what I would have said!! the double bubble windscreen

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.