Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
734 Posts
You can tell anyway if it's petrol, by the feel of it. if it's very slightly oily, and feels a bit like a distilled alcohol, like methylated spirits or something, it is petrol.

If your bike has been running for anything more than a few seconds though, it would get too hot for any petrol to come out as a liquid. it would all burn up, or vapourize in the headers.

My vote is also condensation. I've seen it a few times before. Don't worry about it. It will only be a short way down the pipe....just give it a reasonably spirited ride, and it should all disappear.
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top