Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
I'm all over this...Thank you Randomwalk.....if I could, I would rep you....maybe in a few days after I finish spreading my love around! :p

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
The back piece alone is about $40. So I'm thinking I may just try to get this one off eBay and take what I need and maybe sell the rest of the pieces....

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Let's put it this way, if I don't win this auction, KF gets no more pictures from me.....No PM pics, no avatar pics, no profile pics........nothing.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Stop being so logical nevada. No my face is not busted....(I actually had to really think about this question because I wasn't sure if I should be offended or not! I then realized you were talking about the face of my gauges, not my actual face). I should just buy the new back piece......

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Okay I'll check back in when I get home....I have to leave work ASAP before I go all postal....

G

·
go for it warbuck- and then Cali and I will only send pics to each other, cause we have to have each others' backs you know...

·
Premium Member
22,797 Posts
....maybe in a few days after I finish spreading my love around! :p
I bet you're used to saying that! Boom!

... Seriously nobody else was thinking that?
This thread should have been a PM.
I've noticed you like to chime in DAYS after everyone else and point out what has already been pointed out. It's like in NASCAR when the pack goes screaming by and then there's always that guy half a lap behind everyone else. Like a pack of bees everyone blasts by and then that lone guy comes puttering by.

·
Got lime? I do
16,736 Posts
go for it warbuck- and then Cali and I will only send pics to each other, cause we have to have each others' backs you know...
lol, that wouldn't really bother me since i've never seen a pic of either of you.

i'm not bidding, however if i won it out from under her, i'd just give it to her so i could get her addy and stalk her :D :Laughing rolling:

j/p cg

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.