Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering if i could maybe buy a speedo/tack and everything else gauge unit from a new model of my bike, my bike being a 2002 ZX-6R.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
and what about a speedo from an 05/06 model since they still have the same apperance i was wondering if that would work as well.
and also how would mounting work?

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Have you even read the master swappable parts list???? There is a writeup on the 03/04 gauge and 05/06 gauge, they look the same, but the 05/06 you will need a speedo healer for as its like 90% off as it reads differently. You will need to rewire as well. I have had my 03/04 gauge on for a couple years now...
Ben

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Have you even read the master swappable parts list???? There is a writeup on the 03/04 gauge and 05/06 gauge, they look the same, but the 05/06 you will need a speedo healer for as its like 90% off as it reads differently. You will need to rewire as well. I have had my 03/04 gauge on for a couple years now...
Ben
so i can put a 03/04 gauge on, but im going to need some rewiring and fabricating to do so?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ahhh well exactly like you implied..everything i wanted to know was in the swappable parts forum lol

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts