Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just dropping in to say G'day and introduce myself.

I live in Sydney, Australia and just bought a brand spankin' new '03 636 in faster green:DSo far Ive done the following mods:
Wheel rims polished
Wheel centres painted green
Green screen
clear turn signals
single seat cowl
fender eliminator
Megacycle carbon pipe

Ive just had it in for its first service so havent had a chance to really ride it as intended yet. But I leave in a week for a tour with 23 other bikers which will take in 3 states and 1 territory of Australia, covering about 4000 - 5000 kms of the best roads anywhere on the planet!! So I should know a bit more about my new 636 on my return! [}:)] Following that, Im looking forward to getting out for a trackday at Eastern Creek Raceway![^]

Previous bikes include ZRX1200, GSXR750, ZX2R, GPZ600 & ER5.

Im looking forward to chewing the fat with a few of you guys in the near future.

Cheers

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys!

I just put my Megacycle carbon fibre pipe on! Loud? You betcha! Just gotta get the PC-III hooked up now.

Ive just booked a ride day at Phillip Island for early Feb. Im sure this 636 will be easier to punt around than my old ZRX1200!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by 96zx6
welcome need more ozzies on this site:D
Hey 96,

I agree. :D

Where in Syd are ya? Im in Sth West, but usually ride around the Old Road, Wollombi, Wisemans etc

·
Registered
997 Posts
Hi guys i live in Sydney too, where are u guys?? i'm in the Epping , Carling
ford area and am always up the old rd or going down south, some very nice rides down that way i've seen no green 636's in Sydeny at all and i've been on the road everyday since March last yr and i've only ever seen one black one ever!!
Should catch up for a ride one day If you guys are going to the annual bike meet at the Road Warriors cafe on the Old Rd on Sunday FEb 29th i might see u there???
Here's apic of my bike with a few mods still hunting for a good pipe...like a two brothers do you know anywhere that sells them in Oz

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Gday Barnes,

Im live about 5 mins from the Olympic stadium.

You werent heading north on Pennant Hills Rd yesterday (Sunday) around Midday, were you?

I was heading south and saw a green 636 with a green screen heading north just near the intersection with Beecroft Rd. I thought I was the only one with a green screen!;) Im pretty sure that Im the only one with a ventura rack and bags, which look pretty foul but at least it'll get my gear down to Tassie this weekend.

I'd be keen to get together for a ride once Im back from Tassie. I also do trackdays occasionally if you're interested. (As a matter of fact, Im doing one at Phillip Island on my way back from Tassie!)

As for exhausts, I got my Megacycle carbon fibre from Parramatta Kawasaki for about $550. I like the Megacycle pipes, they have a great deep sound, but they are pretty loud compared to say an Akro.

Cheers

JAMES

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.