Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone....I'm new to this forum and thought I'd say Hi!

I was riding a Buell Firebolt but have seen the light and purchased a black '06 636 which I am loving!!

Have many of you guys been to New Zealand? My wifes brother lives in the states (Georgia) and we'll be over there next year for a visit!

Talk soon!
Daz[8D]

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
I've been to NZ, but I was about 3 years old the last time I went, so I don't remember much about it. :D

Welcome.

·
Sportbike Scum; Ex-Mod.
4,215 Posts
Congrats on the bike. My g/f has been to NZ a few times, but the closest I've been is watching it in Lord Of The Rings...lol. Beautiful country; lots of variety. Hope to make it there one day.

·
Registered
21 Posts
hellllooooouuuuu everyone!
I'm new to this forum and i em from Croatia!
so sorry for my wrong writing.
i drive zx6r (636) 05
so big hellooooouu!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Welcome and yes I've been to NZ. Was there in '01 on a tour from Bay of Islands to Milford Sound. Would love to go back and not rush the vacation so much. You have nice winding roads and good weather! Just watch out for the sheep.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Originally posted by anarion55
Congrats on the bike. My g/f has been to NZ a few times, but the closest I've been is watching it in Lord Of The Rings...lol. Beautiful country; lots of variety. Hope to make it there one day.
Just be prepard for the use of only one vowel.

Sux, sux, sux, sux, sux. when it should read.

Sax, sex, six, sox, sux.

And in a pre emptive strike i make a joke about how the NZ's like to have sex with sheep, SO.

Why do kiwi'a take sheep to the edge of a cliff???

Cause they push back harder.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.