Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've decided to purchase an '07 in Green of course.
However I am having trouble matching gear to that color. I am looking for a leather jacket and Gloves. So far I have only found Dainese to offer this color, however Dainese= $$$. Helmet I am going with, either Nakano 2 or Nakano Shuriken.

What do you guys wear?

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Most greens that gear companies are made solely for Kawasaki riders, since no other companies are green.

Icon, Joe Rocket, Teknic, Alpinestars, Shift, etc. all have somethings in green.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Kawasaki recently signed a marketing agreement with Joe Rocket so I'm sure youll find plenty of their stuff in kawi green.

·
Registered
478 Posts
i wear what ever coclor!!! i dont like 2 match,i got a blk bike so ........ i guess eveything goes with blk !

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Yeah I have an alpinestars leather suit which matches really well.

·
Registered
628 Posts
HJC helmets make good matches, also Cheaper than Dainese is the Tecknic stuff, and thier colours are prety close...

·
Registered
469 Posts
why dont you go to kawasaki.com and order some of their stuff. It looks good. It is a little spendy but whatever I guess. Doesnt Icon have some stuff out too or am I dreaming?

·
Registered
966 Posts
i was going to go with the Nakano, but then i went and tried on an Arai Rx7 and quantum, and they have pressure points on my head. Tried on a Shoei, and it cradles my head perfectly, no pressure points. I'm going with the shoei in that case, even though i don't like any of their designs. You need to make sure that the gear you get is comfortable, and fits perfectly, especially the helmet. All helmets are different, and so are all heads. You may have a head that is not shaped correctly for an Arai, but instead have a shoei head. Try on a lot before you buy.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts