• +2 back

Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
I went with -1 and it's the best mod you can do for the money imho. I still cruise on the highways alot, otherwise I would've went with -1+2. Do it, you won't regret it.

·
Registered
278 Posts
-1 will give you the nest results for the track or even hard riding. Just enough to make a difference, but not so bad to lift the front all the time or make you shift a heluva lot more.

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Sorry man i had to be that one guy +2 rear...

I just hate to have that POS steel sprocket out back..
and did i mention you will lose about 1/2 lb?
I cant recall the last time i had a steel rear sprocket on a bike, after i had owned the bike that was like one of the 1st mods done.
lighter rotating mass, better quality, and looks as well...

But yeah it is $75.00 verus like $18.00 for a front sprocket

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
+2 rear, i am not a fan of the noise associated with aftermarket front sprockets or the whole flip the bike up over on your face.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
I actually went -1,+4 but, I don't ride on the street and do only 1/4 mile stuff because it keeps the bike up in the power band and I can get through all 6 gears by the end of the run. I have a 16t front for when I do track dyas to get the bike close to stock gearing though and take stress off the chain by opening up the radius around the front sprocket. I love my ultralght renthal front and rear sprockets though they are sweet.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.