Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,354 Posts
They are not, and anyone who wants info on bikes needs to bail out of this forum and go to the poorly named 636 forum, which has a few members who actually know something about bikes.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Ernie
They are not, and anyone who wants info on bikes needs to bail out of this forum and go to the poorly named 636 forum, which has a few members who actually know something about bikes.
wow sarcasm; they obviously mislabeled the new forum since there is only a ZX6R in 07.
 

·
Un-Stealth Administrator
Joined
·
8,215 Posts
Originally posted by Ernie
They are not, and anyone who wants info on bikes needs to bail out of this forum and go to the poorly named 636 forum, which has a few members who actually know something about bikes.
Thanks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
916 Posts
Lock this...its pointless when people don't Read
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
487 Posts
^^uh no mo 636. check many a threads in the 636 forum bout this or go to kawasaki.com!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
916 Posts
NO MORE 636, though it was a very good bike, it has ceased in production
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
488 Posts
Originally posted by MrninjaRR
NO MORE 636, though it was a very good bike, it has ceased in production
It sucks when they kill something that is awesome to replace it with an ugly ass piece of crap like that.. At least the engine is still worth something. [xx(]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
120 Posts
kawasaki.com is already updated with their 07 models check it out.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,830 Posts
Originally posted by 636cc of fury



wow sarcasm; they obviously mislabeled the new forum since there is only a ZX6R in 07.
[:M74] I don't see how "ZX-6R - Open Discussion" or "General discussion about the 07 ZX-6R" is mislabeled.
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top