Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so stunt gods it's time to pass your knowledge on...what's the easiest stunt?...other than a burnout lol
and don't say wheelies either...there are enough posts about wheelies on this page already lol

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Well, I guess you could do highchairs w/o the wheelies. That is simple enough. I guess the second easiest would be skiing off the side of the bike but getting back on is the tricky part.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how easy is it to stand on the seat? cause i was bored one night so i was just standing on the pegs and it felt pretty stable

·
Registered
999 Posts
Riding with just your feet over the windshield, or sitting on the tank is not a stunt. Skiing off the side is pretty easy and something that you can learn fast. If its really easy to learn than most likly its not that impressive. Doing burnouts isnt easy and takes alot practice. Circle burnouts, figures 8's, highchair burnouts, one handed, crossed over burnouts, and the list goes take lots of practice where anyone can sit there in one place and do a burnout.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Yeah Skitching (skiing) is as simple as hell. I thought it was was hard in the beginning but like the prev. post said. Getting back on but then practice that on and off and you're good to go.

I don't know what's an easy stunt. Superman? Seat Stand? Stoppie?
Those 3 seem pretty easy to me.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
I wouldn't go as far as to say that burnouts are easy. I know more people who wrecked their bikes doing burnouts than any other stunt, especially rolling burnouts. The easiest stunt for me is sitting on the backseat and still being able to reach the clip-ons and the pegs:D

Not a stunt, I know, but it's sure funny looking.

·
Registered
999 Posts
You can wear whatever shoe's you want. There isnt that much pressure on your feet. I go in 2nd gear any where from 40-60mph but you can do it at any speed.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
I like doing it in 3rd gear and usually start out at 70KM/h then move on from there.
Practice bringing one foot over and then putting that foot back...it too me a while to get used to that.
The easiest way to bring your foot across is to bring your right foot up and over from behind you, over the rear seat. That's what I think is the best and most comfortable.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
My right foot hits the ground just b/4 my left. You can steer but when you turn away from your body the bike will try to lift you off the ground. Wouldn't go trying any twisties like that.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i saw a guy skiing off his bike during a race once. not on purpose but it was still funny. if you are going to ski off the side do you just use normal boots or what? are seat stands are pretty easy too?

·
Registered
558 Posts
sparks are cool[8D]. its not that hard to stand on your seat just hold on to the clip ons and put your feet up, then puts your hands on the tank then stand up and let go. your prob gonna havta get used to it step by step or at least i did. my buddies will stand on his tank and steer it down the street at slo speeds looks pretty fkn cool.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Who in the hell came up with the word SKITCHING? Is that a combo. of 2 words or did someone around here make that up? What is wrong with calling it skiing? Skiing and stitching, and bitching, and twitching? Whassup with that? Is that the technical term for it? Sounds a little limp wristed to me.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
I don't know...I think that's what it's called isn't it?

Search motorcycle terms...found.

Skitching
When you are riding a moving bike and get off the side or back of the bike with your feet on the ground. Much like skiing.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.