Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D I am new to the Forum. I currently have a Red 2003 ZX-6R and previously owned a 1995 and 1999. I had to write this as I am still in shock from the whole thing.

I was actually challenged to a race by a blue GEO METRO. I thought the girl was just in a hurry, but by the actions of her driving she really was trying to race me! I quickly admitted defeat and did not even waste my time. I guess I was just completely dumbfounded. I am used to fast cars trying to show their stuff, but a GEO METRO?????Ignorace is a scary thing.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Why the hell did you lose? Was she pretty? You should have said if I beat you, than you must give me your phone number. When you were riding did she keep looking back at you?

Drive it like you stole it

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wel, no she was not pretty. I did not really loose, I just did not participate.

Originally posted by a007sniper

Why the hell did you lose? Was she pretty? You should have said if I beat you, than you must give me your phone number. When you were riding did she keep looking back at you?

Drive it like you stole it

·
Registered
316 Posts
I disagree! Hot chicks ride on the back of my sixxer! Don't know about you fellas, but it has been pullin some serious wool! Peace! (Shadee steps out for more wool pulling!)

-Cops want a hot pursuit, so entertain them! -Shadee

·
Registered
720 Posts
So what do you do shadee, ask them if they want a ride? Drive up to them at a light and tap on the window saying whats up?

You gota have balls like these to drive a bike!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.