Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone here from the ATL??

I don't know a whole lot of people who ride here in GA... i know there's tons of people with bikes... but haven't really heard of a a good place to chill,ride,etc...

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Atl is bike crazy, My mother inlaw lives there and yes I use her to come to the Atl and chill. I know you can find some crazy mofo doing laps around 285.

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
lucky you, I have my old street and strip mag (under club days)

"The Vortex" on Moreland ave thrusday nights
" The Frozen Palace" in college park off old national Sunday night (be careful over there)
the club is called Lo Profile [email protected]
another one is Gear Riders [email protected]

:D:D:D

·
Registered
105 Posts
I'm about an hour and a half south of ATL... in the flat boring lands. But i take many trips up to ATL and up to 60/129- now that's a fun road.

Check out http://www.georgiasportbike.com/. Register and check out the forums. There is a lot of good stuff on there for local info.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I am registered on Georgiasportsbike.com, that is where I met many of the people I ride with. I go up to 60/129/180 all the time, it is a short ride for me from Alpharetta...

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i'm in Lawrenceville, (gwinnett county) about 30-35 minutes from alphareta.

i'm also in the georgia sports club site.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey whats up I'm looking for some riders in Ga. I live in Gwinnett County, in Snellville. I ride a 2000 ZX6R and I'm looking someone to ride with. If you'd like to meet up and ride drop me a line.

·
Premium Member
2,132 Posts
Originally posted by atlzx6r56
Hey whats up I'm looking for some riders in Ga. I live in Gwinnett County, in Snellville. I ride a 2000 ZX6R and I'm looking someone to ride with. If you'd like to meet up and ride drop me a line.
I'm here although I live a few hundred miles away.I was in your area this past weekend. And welcome to the board.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I think I saw you on zoar rd. the other day :D Green and black looks hot... am I right? I cook at Johnny's Pizza, so I'm always up there at 124 & emerson shopping center. Stop by sometime. [8D]

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm between bikes right now and can't really ride, but I can't wait till I get a new bike and keep riding. I used to ride a lot on 129, 60, 180, 75 and 197 in north GA. Some great roads up there, and worth the drive, esp if you're on the north side of atl :)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Yea I pass through there when I go climbing up in the mountains and I bet there are alot of twistie roads NE of atlanta. There are one or two in my local area that are great but thats about it. Sucks your between bikes now. Since I started riding I can't imagine what it would be like to not go riding when I want. I bet it stinks.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Trying to revamp this post. ATTENTION RIDERS!!! I live in marrietta/kennesaw area. My family lives in the alpharetta area, so I am all over the northside of the city and beyond quite reqularly. I am a full time student and we have a bike club here at school. Not only that but I ride with a group, who some ride with guys on different stunt teams in the area. Anger Management is one, and a few others. Weekly we hit Fellini's in Buckhead every thursday night. It's a freakin bike convention down there anytime from 8-11:30. for instance last thursday, i had a meeting run late, and meet my boys down there at about 10:00, there was hardly any parking, and that means 100+ bikes easy. its a tight meeting place, people group up and go ride wherever; buckhead..downtown..highways.. Once we rode out with one of the stunt teams, out I-20 west, to some industrial parks near six flags to watch them practice. I didnt do anything, but it was tight.

Other than that, there are about 4 or 5 of my good friends who ride over here in marietta area daily. I just got back from barrett, we went to red top mt. and lake alatoona. nice riding up thru old kennesaw.

Anyone who wants to chill, do some ridin. pm me, post here or see you at fellini's thursady night, i got a 05 Ti, black alpine jacket, dont be shy, all friends

·
Registered
86 Posts
I used to be up there in NE atlanta alot when some of my friends lived there. But lately I never go up there. Do the stunt guys you ride with have a stunt spot somewhere in the Atl area? I would definately head up there to chill and watch some good stunters do their thing. I love watchin that stuff. [8D]

1 - 20 of 63 Posts