Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
that black one looks awsome, vimsen do you have pics of your bike its hard to see from the avatar??

·
Registered
916 Posts
I believe that its the black one that you were looking at

·
Registered
857 Posts
nice lookin bike, i really like the red on the rims and brakelines...i wish i could afford insurance on a 10 lol

·
Registered
857 Posts
i like everything about it except the front headlights they look stupid but meh id live with it, the black ive seen in personand it was WAY better then any pic could lead you to believe...

·
Andre 3000
1,092 Posts
Originally posted by badexample
I don't get it why people said that the new 06 is ugly...The bike is just awesome..A real beast!
I think they look awesome too. I like them better than the 2005's. The projector headlight are pretty hot too.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Really nice bikes. Anyone tell me where to get the sticker kit for either of those? I would like to see the grey stripes on the orange one put on a black 06. If I can find them, I will show you how it looks.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Originally posted by vimsen
the pipe on the green one u can bye on www.hoely.de it sounds great.
where on the site i can't seem to find it, do they also sell that single can for the black 06? i wish we had stores like this near us

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
it is a end tip. u use the org manifoild and the mid pipe. heard it on a bike and it sounds awsome. u just have to send a mail to the people at www.hoely.de
the exhaust on the black on also looks great in real.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.