Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
yut uuuuugh!
5,344 Posts
I would have to say that yes, I loved taking my female friends out for rides, but I would much prefer they take out their own. The bike handles totally differently with a passenger, and I'm not nearly as comfy with a passenger as I am alone. But that's just me...

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
He "loved it" because that was a way for him spending time with you...duh...

No one, no one, wants to keep on doubling another person. It really fucking sucks, can't go fast, can't turn hard, can't sit up and relax, and so on and so on...

·
Premium Member
7,128 Posts
He wants to be able to bake brownies while he is riding.

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
My wife is about 110lbs, and is actually a very good passenger. She doesn't move much, and will look over my inside shoulder on curves, but I prefer being in control of every which way the bike twitches while I am riding.

--David

·
Premium Member
7,128 Posts
Buy him one of these and tell him to stop being a bitch....

Do they come with a bigger penis sleeve? That would be very restricting for my Kosher dill.

·
Registered
382 Posts
2up is cumbersome, unless the chick is like 100lbs
I don't see weight as being quite as big of an issue. Obviously, a girl that weighs 100 lbs is going to make the bike handle a whole lot differently than a girl who weighs 150, but I'll tell you, my girl weighs about 95 lbs and she is so bad back there that it gets to the point of being dangerous sometimes. I think what I'm trying to say is riding technique is just as important if not more so than sheer passenger weight.

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
I don't see weight as being quite as big of an issue. Obviously, a girl that weighs 100 lbs is going to make the bike handle a whole lot differently than a girl who weighs 150, but I'll tell you, my girl weighs about 95 lbs and she is so bad back there that it gets to the point of being dangerous sometimes. I think what I'm trying to say is riding technique is just as important if not more so than sheer passenger weight.
:plusone: but there's still no fat chicks allowed

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.