Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm thinking about buying this 250 from a guy. It's a 2010 with 1400 miles, for $3500. Yoshi exhaust and sliders on it. He's pretty firm on his price, and I'm can't seem to find a better deal of '09s and '10s.

Anyhow. Not sure how he got this gash on his windshield, but he did. Says he parks with alot of scooters/bikes and got clipped. Any idea on how to fix / would it be expensive? He also has a small chip on the side. How would you fill this in?

Pretty sure he hasn't dropped it. No signs of scratches or rashes. I should be checking it out Friday.

Attachments

· Registered
2,378 Posts
I use headlight restore or mothers plastx with a buffer pad attached to my drill to touch up my sisters screen after it had been sitting on a shelf for two years but that looks beyond repair

Sent from my DROIDX using Motorcycle App

· Registered
90 Posts
As mentioned above, headlight refinisher would be the thing to use, but it looks to be a bit too deep for that. It may be cheaper and safer to just replace the screen than buy all the things you need to fix it and spend the time doing so.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.