Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Neutered
2006 MV Agusta F4 1000S
8,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just did a google search to see if any more information came out on the 07 ZX-6R, and I found a lot of links to other forums with threads about the new Kawi, and let me just tell you, I feel 10x more stupid after sifting through that drivel. It just seems like the overall intellect and ability to reason and make sound decisions is much greater here than on other boards (such as honda-tech.com, one of the worst boards I found in the search). I mean, sure, we get our fuckups like Slappy and RVC/Zonda, but those guys are really just Gixxer squids anyway. =)

So...I'm just glad that we all have a place like this.

Back to work.

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
I am fully convinced that without this site, I'd probably be dead by now. Either that or I'd STILL be trying to install my turn signals lol

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
I LOVE YOU KawiForums! :D

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Originally posted by trig
LMAO, Without KF I think my hopes would have died and I would have given up on getting a bike altogether.

You guys poking fun at my credit and calling me a girl really gave me strength to get where I am today.

THANK YOU, KawiForums!

Wait? Your not a girl?!?!?!?!?!

:D

Sorry I had to say it...someone was going to...[:p]

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts

·
ratherberiding
18,439 Posts
yeah, my friends think i'm a genius cause of the information i churn out, but I'm usually just quoting you guys

·
Neutered
2006 MV Agusta F4 1000S
8,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by trig
LMAO, Without KF I think my hopes would have died and I would have given up on getting a bike altogether.

You guys poking fun at my credit and calling me a girl really gave me strength to get where I am today.

THANK YOU, KawiForums!
Show us the boobs! hehe

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Originally posted by FightingFalcon

Wow....it only took me about 3 months to hit 1,000 posts.

I spend entirely too much time on this site....i need my bike back :(
Yea I hung in the shadows for the longest time so I didn't say anything stupid. [:p]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.