Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up everyone? Today's my first day to these boards. I don't ride a Kawi but I'm a fan of all sport bikes. I love the new ZX-10. It's a damn shame that Kawi won't be entering it in the AMA Superbike class for 2004 :(
It's bad enough they didn't re-sign E-Boz :(

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Welcome aboard! Like melloyello asked, What do you ride?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I ride a blue/white 02 R6. I love the bike. I had a 93 F2 before that. I'm an regular on the R6 Messagenet board.

I was speaking to a Kawi rep about the new Kawi bikes. Apparently they are really focusing on developing race bikes again, damn the torpedos. With that said, they will not race in the AMA or WSB Superbike class?!? I understand why they will not but it still sucks. It doesn't say much about thier will to prove to the world that they are producing the best bikes again.

Oh well, there's still the supersport class. Go Tommy and Tony.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
02 R6 huh? You thought about stepping up to the new R1? That is one sweet looking ride. R6 is sweet too, doesn't really feel like there is any weight there.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Welcome to the board, asphaltpilot! I visit the R6 forum regularly too. :)

Nice ride, fedarrel! Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Reports about year-round riding in SoCal are grossly exaggerated. Actually, we can ride only around 355 days of the year. :D

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
hmmm I am pissed over here it is about to be storage season. Time to put the ride in the shop trick her out and drive the damn honda accord

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
i am already looking at the dang weather report to squeeze in a few more rides. Belgium sucks this time of year. Click Click i wanna go home i wanna go home he he he heheeh 7 months baby!

·
Registered
49 Posts
If you will ride in the Rain, there is never a day you can't ride in So Cal. With the exception of a day a week or so ago. When L.A. got 3 feet of hail. But thats a fluke.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.