Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm glad to see everything is back up and working. It's just like they say, "you'll miss it when it's gone."

·
Registered
335 Posts
I have been lurking for the last 4-5 months and as soon as I bought a bike (Friday) the forum went down. I figured it was just about my luck. I bought a diesel truck, the price of diesel skyrocketed. I shaved the head on my dirt bike, the price of racegas went up 50 cents. I bought a 6r, my research resource crashed. :(

Glad to see it back.

-Squidly

·
Registered
287 Posts
glad to see you guys (and girls..if they ever post.) again. with the site down, what was i supposed to do at work?[:M42]

·
Registered
239 Posts
yeah, i had been super busy at work for the past few weeks, and then when i came to check back in it was down, and then the next time and time after...i was beginning to worry that i had missed alot and worry that the 6r board was no more... phew, relief:)

missed you guys

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Glad to see this back up. I was relegated to lesser forums during the absence of this one. Was good to talk to people in the chat room though. Lot's of fun and made my training days go by much quicker.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.