Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am so sick of waiting. I ordered my ninja in March. they said it would be a 3 month wait... In May they said the shipments had been delayed. June comes... Where is it? They say the boat will be here at the end of July as it has been delayed by weather. Then they say we don't know where the boat is....

So i have just gotten off the phone to them and they say now that they only got 5 bikes in this shipment when they said they were getting 8.

Guess what number i am... you got it 6. What the hell!?!?!?!

It's a 5 month wait if i go to any other dealers...

:violent:

·
Registered
216 Posts
Only problem with buying used is that people are trying to rip others off with the price of a used bike because of the demand. No harm in trying as they're some good deals, you just have to find them because most are a rip-off. Good luck.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Only problem with buying used is that people are trying to rip others off with the price of a used bike because of the demand. No harm in trying as they're some good deals, you just have to find them because most are a rip-off. Good luck.
dealers rip people off enough as it is, but this is a true statement

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeh i would most definatly buy used if i could... There has been like 3 sold second hand. You can't get one in my state at all. I've been ringin around today to see if i can track one down Australia wide.

No luck... =(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.