Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok it doesnt happen at all when im standing up, but whenever i do a sit down, my bike goes right. theres like no stopping it. i talked to one guy thats one of the best ive seen and he suggested a few things to stop but none of them are helping. if anybody has any suggestions on how to even out my weight or whatever to bring it up straight it would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

ian.

·
Registered
190 Posts
im no expert at stunting, but i do race days track days etc, so im thinking are you putting body weight or pressure down through the right foot peg ? something to think about, maybe its just your own weight distrubution , i dunno , Rob

·
Registered
74 Posts
most people have the same problem....it is mainly due to the crown in the road the bike will always wanna run to the right...if ur not already run lower tire pressure and this will help keep the bike going straighter....when i ride sit downs i can't see striaght over the bike so i usually look off the left side of the upper and shift my body alittle and they run straight as can be

·
Registered
276 Posts
if you are at or close to BP you should be able to corner the bike in a sitdown. Try to keep your right knee and leg on the bike and shift your body weight left on the seat. Just make sure you dont try to corner it with the bars, keep them nice and straight.

this works for me i am able to nudge it ether way and take corners or stay in lane but i might not be describing my technique very well.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Dont push down hard with the throttle...keep your arms loose. whats happeneing i your hitting the throttle and pushing which will make the bike go right. try keep your elbows kinda bent and relax both arms evenly. bike leans to the right give a little more pressure to the left handle bar. Simple physics.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.