Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of you know I lowsided into a guardrail back in May which snapped my right leg in half, and have been able to ride since.

For the past 2 months I have done everything imaginable to keep my mind off of riding so my leg can heal, but I just can't stop thinking about it. Shit, I even dream about it.

I've tried drugs, sex, long naps, sex, video games, sex, etc yet nothing seems to satisfy my craving like riding does. Yes...I even tried sex.

Does anyone out there have any ideas of what I can do to hold on for a bit longer until I can ride again?

I feel like a dam strung-out crack whore! HELP!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Have you tried sex? I hear that works. Also, I recommend a healthy dose of Walker: Texas Ranger with a side order of Knight Rider and COPS.

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
well my man seeing as i use this forum to help me out and my situation..being in Turkey no BIKE! have had 2 rides in almost a year...I have seen you around alot.so my outlet is here.
I have done almost everything you can do to a 2005 ZX6R.
so spending money dont help..i can tell you that..but it was nice to hang all them parts on leave.
i now have a complete set of aftermarket track fiberglass and gas tank at the house as well,to include wheels.
but not fitted that comes in Sept, as well as paint.

would recommend some higher education if that is available something you can use in your personal time maybe?
other than that i dont know besides the sex....
maybe some swimming?

lots of thongs...did i say swimming and lots of things?

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Carolina636
...Also, I recommend a healthy dose of Walker: Texas Ranger with a side order of Knight Rider and COPS.
NOOOOOO!!! I thought I had atleast another 30 years before ending up in HELL!:D

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by JASONZX6R6R
Go get that new moto gp 06 for the 360 that game is sick......... It will keep you entertained
Dam skippy! I had that game the day it came out and have been addicted ever since.

Plain awesome game.

·
Un-Stealth Administrator
8,215 Posts
Have you tried swimming? How about sex while swimming? Sex while playing MotoGP 06? Sex while watching Knight Rider and Walker: Texas Ranger? Try to combine a few things, mix things up. =)

Also, you could buy an automatic scooter...like the Aprillia Scarab...and Yamaha makes a pretty damn nice auto scooter too...can't remember what it's called...looks sorta like a dildo on wheels (but...I guess you could say that about all of Yamaha's latest redesigns...), but I hear it's comfy. Is your leg up for riding if you wouldn't have to shift or brake with your feet? Also sitting on a scooter is a lot like sitting in a chair playing moto gp, only the wind actually -is- in your face. And look on the bright side, once you buy the scooter, you could have sex on it. [8D]

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by dragknt
Have you tried swimming? How about sex while swimming? Sex while playing MotoGP 06? Sex while watching Knight Rider and Walker: Texas Ranger? Try to combine a few things, mix things up. =)

Also, you could buy an automatic scooter...like the Aprillia Scarab...and Yamaha makes a pretty damn nice auto scooter too...can't remember what it's called...looks sorta like a dildo on wheels (but...I guess you could say that about all of Yamaha's latest redesigns...), but I hear it's comfy. Is your leg up for riding if you wouldn't have to shift or brake with your feet? Also sitting on a scooter is a lot like sitting in a chair playing moto gp, only the wind actually -is- in your face. And look on the bright side, once you buy the scooter, you could have sex on it. [8D]
Oh no...can't...stop...the...thoughts...must...resist...[:M23]

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by jdgun_13

would recommend some higher education if that is available something you can use in your personal time maybe?
other than that i dont know besides the sex....
maybe some swimming?

lots of thongs...did i say swimming and lots of things?
Great idea. I need to get me a book on one-legged sex positions that can be done while swimming![:p] yeah baby!

·
Registered
480 Posts
You want to hear some funny shat i have a friend who last year broke his leg in 3 places in less than a month later he was riding his friends 250 scooter threw the twisties eating up litre bikes now that was a funny site to see...... He was dragging the damn pannels ..... He had his crutches bungeed to the scooter

·
Registered
887 Posts
Find a friend with a truck, tell him to take you around and sit in the bed....At least you got the wind

·
Registered
65 Posts
Ive been down also since June 1st, broken knee and back. I've been playin' Moto GP 2 on X-box and Sniper Elite, the best game I have ever played, on my fifth tour through it and not bored yet.
I have bought almost every toy for my bike e-bay has to offer,GPR damper,bigger flat slides, some cosworth pistons, new body work, a lighter rear wheel with a galfer rotor and vortex sprocket,alum chain guard with licence plate relocator, am repainting my bike so I'm wrecking myself while I should be healing by sanding, priming, and trying to keep my garage clean. I feel for you, out my back patio door I can hear the sportbikes going by. Please let me salvage part of the season. And I hope I can get the bike back together at the same time.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Originally posted by tweakmon
Great idea. I need to get me a book on one-legged sex positions that can be done while swimming![:p] yeah baby!
Good stuff, good luck finding one though, I've already tried..yeah, not really. Hey, go get an upper class rental car for the day and rag the ever-living crap out of it. That always brings me joy. Whenever I'm on business, I always upgrade and get something with a V8.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by uniongoon
I have bought almost every toy for my bike e-bay has to offer,GPR damper,bigger flat slides, some cosworth pistons, new body work, a lighter rear wheel with a galfer rotor and vortex sprocket,alum chain guard with licence plate relocator, am repainting my bike so I'm wrecking myself while I should be healing by sanding, priming, and trying to keep my garage clean. I feel for you, out my back patio door I can hear the sportbikes going by. Please let me salvage part of the season. And I hope I can get the bike back together at the same time.
Amen bro. Just be sure you don't unecessarily add to your recovery time.

Originally posted by ninja vanish
quit being a pussy , get back on that horse & show em who's the boss:D:D:D:D:D:D:D your right leg is only the brake side ......;);););)
ninja vanish IS the devil in my head...[:M20]

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
i broke my ankle in 2 places on june 10th so i feel your pain.ive been trying to plan new mods and paint schemes.been researching how to paint like show quality.window shopping bikes and cars and shit.i try having lots of female friends that helps lol.i mostly spend my time fighting the urge to cut off this damn cast lol.oh i met a young hottie leavin my drs who is going to medical school.if you dont have a steady piece masterbation keeps you sane lol.i been doin lil projects in the house i can sit or something to do.basically just try to stay busy man.

·
Registered
7,468 Posts
durring the long cold winters of wisconsin, i come on this site like 5 times a day, and also play moto gp games. I also do alotta jackin off:D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.