Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well look like its time mi fellow kawiforum buddies the date its set for thursday the 20 of november at 10 am 2 of the stupids will be there (just got mi supena or wathebewr they call that)im ready i will let you now how it goes search (stolen!!!)for more info:)

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
what are u talking about?

·
Registered
333 Posts
I think he's going to court to point out the 2 stupids
that stole his bike.[:M114]
but i could be wrong [:M56]

mfzx6r

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
His bike was stolen a while back and now he's going to court to testify against the bastards that stole it. Fight the good fight and see if they'll give them the chair for touching another man's bike.

·
Registered
105 Posts
hahahahahaha!!Ya they should let him do a burn out in their faces with his bike as punishment....That way they have a nice scar on their face for life, and we can always know they are bike thiefs by the "unique" burn-out scar....:D
Stupid bike thiefs...

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
so you got your other bike back huh? cool...
as for the thieves....sacrafice them!!...what? we used to do it all the time...

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well that why i said search (stolen!!! )just the way it reads.... and you will find more info,,,,, hey ken thank you for the intro (you have a good memory)i will keep you posted guys :D:D

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
man that is the worse crime, to steal another mans bike i say drag they asses to the river use them for fisk bait (cement shoes)

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
But he can't steal your bike with one hand and a stump. :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.