Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so the good news is that i finally recevied my bike back from the shippin company last week =)

Bad news it got damaged some and now my front cowl is cracked my puig DB is cracked i believe my cockpit panels there are chpped, my rear fiarin has paint chips, and my solo seat cowl is snapped off. =(

Better is the fact i finally got it legalized for the states and its officlay good to go to ride =) minus the few blemishes of coarse

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
did the bike fall out of the truck? wtf?!?

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well they built a wooden crate for it and apparently the shippin company who actually dilevered it said the roof of the crate was collapsed in, which tells me somewhere along the lines of it leaving my house in japan and here shit was stacked on top of it...they probalby thought since it was a decent size crate that they could go ahead and stack shit on top when truth be told it was just plywood boxed around it all and like no support for stacking..ill get some pics today and put them up...

accordin t the base i haft to get ahold of the shippin companies claims department if they even have one and get them to pay for it that way. either way im suppose to get reimbursed one way or another but i wont be surprised if it wont be a ass pain to get it all...luckily its not sooooo horrible where i cant ride it.

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
cant wait to ship all 3 of my bikes like this to germany should be fun, but if they damage i will be super happy as they sure to have to pay out the ass to fix shit, (which i go and buy aftermarket parts anyways)..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.