Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i am no longer a Kawi owner for now.
I have sold my 03 636.
i am going to be listing red plastics on ebay one of these days i think i have a whole bikes worth from nose to tail.
i have also bumped myself up in bike size
i was about to purchase a black 10r but then i decided to go a different route and bought an Aprilia RSV
one of my concerns was did i need the power of the liter bike?
I do like it alot, and it is not as "too much" as i tought it might be.
I think i will maybe buy another 600 class one of these days and the 636 is still my favorite.
But for now i am having a great time with my new bike.

I must say that this is a kick ass forum and thanks for the support over the Kawi years
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

·
Registered
759 Posts
I see you got the Factory model with the fancy suspension and wheels. Nice. No doubt the current crop of I4 liter bikes are more beastly power-wise, but those big twins are sweet. I wish we had an Aprilia dealer in Pittsburgh...

·
Registered
34 Posts
i was drooling over one of these at our dealership here in the city. nice choice! it's an awesome bike man. :D how does it ride?

Take care.

·
Registered
471 Posts
For some reason in my old home town of new braunfels, tx, they built a HUGE aprilla shop with full race bikes, touring bikes, all kinds of stuff. Its called AF1racing or something. They do full tuning, engine builds etc for aprilla's. Just odd for it to be in a 30k some odd people town.

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Sweet ride...Nothing wrong with a Big Twin what so ever...
As far as the ZX10R owners go,,,,,,Just throw the part about how it got is ass kicked in masterbike...after being king for 2 years..By your bike.

Seriously though i could not part with my RC51 way to much fun and easy to ride...Can't wait to see what the new Aprilia V4 bikes will look like, that should be sweet.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks people
like i said this is a great forum i still pop my head in and read some posts here and there and maybe ill buy a 636 to play with next season depending how the winter goes. I dont know if it was i got use to that bike alot but i did love my 636

i have got 1k miles on it so far the ride is much different than my Kawi i love the feel of the twin, i just need to add some pipes to make it louder

Originally posted by tdahle
I don't think thats the factory... I don't see all the carbon bits.
no it is not the Factory the Factory has the Olins in the rear where mine only has it in front and also the factory has the carbon pieces.
i didnt think i needed to spend the extra $$$.

Can't wait to see what the new Aprilia V4 bikes will look like
maybe like this

thanks

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Nice bike. I know a few people with RSVs, and they're all happy with them.

Having said that, I think that it was Enemy Zero on here who had an RSV and had quite a few problems with it.

Enjoy it.

·
Registered
306 Posts
i love aprilias it will definately be my next bike, look into gettin the ohlins rear shock it will make quite a bit of difference i rode one w/o it then w/ it on, wow, awesome bikes though twins are so much fun to ride, i'm jealous

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
Nice bike, I have liked those since they came out. Have fun and ride safe.

--David

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.