Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got pulled over on the highway last week. The slowest he could have clocked me at was 100mph. I know I was doing 130mph at some point. To make a short story even shorter...he let me go! What a guy!

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
yep. I have a statee barix buy me. that were they ship the new ruckee cops to train them. so the scum bags[xx(]

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Originally posted by 41_fire
yep. I have a statee barix buy me. that were they ship the new ruckee cops to train them. so the scum bags[xx(]

Dude, how old are you? Every time I read one of your posts, I picture a six year old sitting at a computer.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
LOL...i'm 18 seriously....(damn!! i'm 18!!)...wait y is that bad? ...i think i need sleep...hmmm...to the girlfriends it is!! hey! when did i get a girlfriend? holy hell...dunno how that happened

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Originally posted by TommyV
Originally posted by 41_fire

Dude, how old are you? Every time I read one of your posts, I picture a six year old sitting at a computer.
;)4 going on 5

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
that's how I talk and write. can't get the city out of me. I lived there all my life. then movied out to the sticks. so that's how I talk. so don't read it if you don't like my writing[^] every one that reads my posts under stand them.[B)]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.