Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I found these on ebay but have never even heard of them, what are your guys thoughts on this. I just wrecked my bike and am looking for parts to fix it with. do think these things would be worth the money?

http://ottimoto.com/ProductItem.aspx?rec_id=53

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oops!, fixed! :D

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They look ok, why don't you buy them and tell us if they are good...
i would love to do that however in all honesty i wouldnt know what makes a good rearset or a bad one, which is why im asking what you guys think cuz i honestly dont have a clue.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Stability when put together (not wiggling around on the bolts)
Durability.
Smoothness of shifting and breaking levels.
How well does the finish hold up.
Hardware that comes with it being of good quality too.

they look somewhat bulkier than others i have seen, would this play a part in anything? what are your opinions on these rearsets just from the pictures?

·
Registered
40 Posts
$189 versus $400 and change for Vortex/Diamond...They are adjustable...If anyone gets any feedback on these I'd be really interested in purchasing because I could never really rationalize spending $400 and change on rearsets unless I was going to the track...

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I will be buying a set in the next day or so...im not sure how much feedback i could give but ill let you know what i think about them

·
Registered
40 Posts
I did some research on his feedback on Rearsets on ebay...no one seems to have any complaints so I might end up picking up a pair in the coming time...

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i am accepting any and all finders fees lol. make it payable to the fix a bike foundation :D just kidding, im going to order them tomorrow hopefully right after i find out how much my starter cover will set me back.

·
Registered
413 Posts
i am accepting any and all finders fees lol. make it payable to the fix a bike foundation :D just kidding, im going to order them tomorrow hopefully right after i find out how much my starter cover will set me back.
Well after you fix the mechanical parts go ahead and fix the worst part about your bike... the yellow ;) Jk.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
I believe you're thinking "stator" cover... pertaining to the motor electric motor which resides behind it. :D

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I believe you're thinking "stator" cover... pertaining to the motor electric motor which resides behind it. :D

wrong. the starter cover. its a small cover on the right side of the engine behind the fairings. the starter gear goes into it and there are gears behind the cover.

nbdysreal said:
Well after you fix the mechanical parts go ahead and fix the worst part about your bike... the yellow ;) Jk.
sorry im redoing the yellow but im breaking it up with black quite a bit so you might be a little more fond of it this time around.:D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.