Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well not new hear by any measure but have been in the ZX10R section on anf off but know i have sold my '06 ZX10R bought a Aprilia SXV 450 motard but on Friday i pick up my new '06 ZX6R in green of course i previously had an '03 ZX6R and loved it more than the 10 yes more than the 10 but not as much fun as my motard but can't wait to get back on something i like, scored an awesome run out deal b4 the '07 turn up with C/F Akra pipe, oggy knobs, Goodridge kawi green front brake lines, fender elim, 2up rear sprocket and airflow screen from powerbronze. with post pics once in my hot litle hand.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by rt.
Longest sentence EVER.
So i don't get a A+ in my english test sir, sorry didn't think i was being graded on the internet....wtf

Oggy knobs are just an Australian made brand of frame sliders.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by sakura
Care to elaborate on why the 10 wasn't fun enough compared to the 6?

Don't get me wrong the ten is fun real fun u just have to snap that throttle open just a little and the grin is so large it barley fits under your helmet, but thro the tighter twisties i always felt like i was muscling the bike through corners. Also has a real washy front end the six handles much better in my opion but then it is smaller in general size and weight, on the 6 i feel as i can ride closer to the limit which is the fun part. The ten is awesome in a bit of open space and in the right hands on the track, but i ride my motard on the track (go kart) more than my sports bike. i don't do many long trips so the six is perfect for me

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.