Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can get a good deal on two bros exhaust, my friend has a shop and became a dealer for them so i could get exhaust from them,the thing is,first time buyers have to spend $1500,so I'm looking for a few people who want a good deal on exhaust to all order at once so we all come out good.;)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't know,at least 30% off retail,I get dealer price,and I'm not trying to make money,I just want cheap exhaust!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
and this is a one time thing,my buddy is doing me a favor so i can get mine cheap,and this is the only way

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
for the 06 dual polished,it is about 720,I would get it around 470,and for the 03 it would be about 214 if you got Aluminum

·
Registered
284 Posts
Originally posted by rotarypower
yeah I will try to get a list of prices
Watch about posting price lists. I know you would in the hot seat if you publicly posted any dealer price lists where I work, not from the dealer but the manufacturer. We don't deal with two bros, but the other manufactures have warnings on the actual list about releasing any of the info to the public.

·
Registered
110 Posts
clip on is coool! if its really close to what you mentioned, I'm def in. Let us know when you have some numbers, thanks in advacned

·
Registered
58 Posts
hey im intrested in the dual carbon slip on too..... for 05 636 PM back

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ok,I am gonna make the order,I need everyone who really is gonna do this to email me and let me know exactlyt what you want and we can get this going,thanks
[email protected]

p.s.get back to me asap,after I make this order,I will not be doing it again,thanks

1 - 20 of 71 Posts