Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i've been looking to get an 08 ninja, and found a used black one with about 1600 miles on it at a dealer. otd is about 4000.....but paying that much seems a little much for a used 205r. Any insight into this would be awsome. is it a good deal? average or bad. thanks again

·
Registered
174 Posts
Anything over MSRP is not a deal to brag about but in the Florida area it would be a good buy considering the market. The popularity of these bikes has driven both new and used sales to higher levels. I think in today's market OTD at $4000 is not bad. If the bike wasn't abused the 1600 miles is not a big deal. If its in good condition, runs good, and you like it. I'd say go for it. Might be hard to find one at that price anytime soon.
Cheers, Bill

·
Registered
224 Posts
wait for the 09, 4k would be a good deal on a brand new otd 08 but not one with 1600 miles i dont think. Where is this at?

·
Registered
97 Posts
As usual, it's not a deal...however in Michigan I have seen worse than that.

Where are u located?

Also, most of the time on new ones (like 09's for example) you can almost garauntee an additional 500 on top of msrp for freight, blah, ugh, and blahblah

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i'm in the chicagoland area...just called another dealership and they have a red 09 in stock, def not the color i want but thinking i should head over there asap

1 - 5 of 5 Posts