Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have been thinking of placing red bull symbols around my micro muffler. it would be in a tile form and the symbols are of that you find on the red bull cans.

my bike does have the red bull racing fairing that is why i am thinking of doing this. Good idea or Bad idea guys

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
this is what the bike looks like right know its naked since im cleaning every thing. so this gives an idea what im talking about the micron muffler. it will only cover the wrap around the muffler since it is removable

this is the plastic i have thats getting ready to go on

·
Registered
65 Posts
i have to agree, put some DOT approved lights (fuckin pigs) and call it good. The color of your tires reminds me of an algie on our local roads that spells DEATH if seen mid corner!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
do you think i should at least heat wrap the pipe to tell i get to were the belly pan will be or just put a heat shield on.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah i decided not to put that logo on. but now i dont know what to do tomahawk does not make the lime green tires any more and im sad.

does any one know any body else that make good color tires

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Green tires put off green smoke that's what's so cool about it.
I found out another brand does make the color tires so I'm going to test them out and see how well they are

·
Registered
64 Posts
thats sweet man its gonna look real good when its all back together....

where'd you pick up those green tires... i have always thought colored tires were a great idea for the industry but havent seen em anywhere....

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thats sweet man its gonna look real good when its all back together....

where'd you pick up those green tires... i have always thought colored tires were a great idea for the industry but havent seen em anywhere....
Well I went to pick the green tires up and they are the environment green recycle tires they ordered for me gaa I was pissed.

So I called tomhawk to see if I could special order some green tires and they do still carry the lime green tires they just don't have then listed on the site. They are 300 each after shipping if any one wants a set just to let u guys know.

·
Registered
7 Posts
if youre going to buy the fill fairing like that, definitely go for it, but if you ever lay it down, itll be really hard to get back to the way it used to be because of all the decals

1 - 18 of 18 Posts