Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i just ordered the Twobros carbon fiber exhaust slip on and the dyno jet kit. i haggled around with 3 dealers ll had different prices. finally i got everything in order for the total cost of $622 delivered to my front door step. so bad or good what did u pay for yours

·
Registered
848 Posts
hey guys i just ordered the Twobros carbon fiber exhaust slip on and the dyno jet kit. i haggled around with 3 dealers ll had different prices. finally i got everything in order for the total cost of $622 delivered to my front door step. so bad or good what did u pay for yours
I paid less than 500 for the slip on, and that was directly from 2 bros, I've seen em online for 450. You got hosed Tommy, you got hosed good...

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
lol... shouldn't you have asked the question before you purchased? :)

at this point, install the parts, tune the bike and enjoy it.

Good luck... let us know how you like the changes.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Well, it's not a true apples-to-apples comparison, but I got my Yoshimura full system w/Carbon Fiber can and DynoJet jet kit (bought them separately) for about $660 or so.

I wouldn't get too bummed out, though. If you ask around enough, you'll always find someone who beat your deal. It happens. Just enjoy your new sound and boost in power!

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well i fig from two bros it was 499 and the jet kit was 85.round about 585 without the taxes then the shippin to my door, it sounded ok,,, but seems not to be the greastest deal

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.