Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea sorry for the double post its just that someone said i should post it in newbie area. i figured that would be a better place for it anyhow. If u can/want to delete the one in 2 weel discussion feel free

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Originally posted by serioone
I'm a new rider, I got a 02' ninja 250, I haven't got to ride it yet. But this stuff is GOOD!!!!! thanks for posting it.
congrats on starting on the perfect starter bike!!! the ex250 is a fun-ass bike. i wish more new riders would do the same.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I'm just about to get my first bike, an 05 zx6r! I live in American Samoa, and our roads are crap! And the speed limit is 25! So I guess if I can learn to ride here that would help me for the future. I've been reading the SportRider RSS and it is very informative!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi everyone!
I just got an 03 636. It's da bomb! While changing the oil, I've been told the bike has been lowered (previous owner was pretty short?) and it's got aftermarket suspension parts, and that I should bring it back to original height for maximum stability and safety. I'm a 6'2'' rider. Also, brake fluid is pretty dark, front and rear, but when I asked at the dealership, they told me not to worry about it, 'cause it needs to be changed only once a year or so. Any suggestion???
Thank you all!
Loris
:):)

·
Sportbike Scum; Ex-Mod.
4,215 Posts
Loris -

Return the bike to stock height & start from there to find what's best for you. AND CHANGE THAT BRAKE FLUID!!! Sounds fried.

·
Registered
812 Posts
My 2 cents... Go buy both versions of Proficient Motorcycle books. Also By Keith Code's twist of the wrist books. They'll help with your undestanding of motorcycling.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts