Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sending my green machine in for some stiffer front forks (Racetech), steering Damper (Scotts) and some new Rubber (Battlax B016's). I already upgraded my brakelines to SS over the winter along with installing a hotbodies double bubble windscreen.

All that being said First track day of the year for me is happening on June 13th! Gonna be a blast!

· Registered
75 Posts
Just got new springs from race tech and the rebound valve and the extra stuff to make my forks rock in the free world ... hope you got the valve to and top out springs...post how you like them ....

Sent from my Droid using Motorcycle App

· Get off of my lawn Dammit
46,870 Posts
Sending my green machine in for some stiffer front forks (Racetech), steering Damper (Scotts) and some new Rubber (Battlax B016's). I already upgraded my brakelines to SS over the winter along with installing a hotbodies double bubble windscreen.

All that being said First track day of the year for me is happening on June 13th! Gonna be a blast!
Calabogie?

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Calabogie is the place, with pro6cycle... I've also signed up for the Suspension tuning course they are hosting with John Sharrard!

I just went with the stiffer springs, I'm 6'1" pushing 200 and the stockers were close to bottoming out on the street...

3rd time up at the track, re-reading total control & twist of the wrist to get my head back in the game after a long winter!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.