Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious what the "Good Times Protection Plan" gets you. I bought my bike used and it says that it expires on 06/11/2007.

·
Registered
488 Posts
After buying my bike, i realized buying any kind of "plan" or warrenty is a complete waste of money.

·
Registered
88 Posts
My warranty has paid for itself on the last two bikes that i've had, plus if you get the extended warranty and if you get a new bike every few years, it definatley helps with resale. Usually if you ask they'll cut the price of the warranty. What there really dewing is giveing up their commission on selling it to you. they don't mind because they'll usually make a few bucks on warranty repairs, especially if your picky about stuff. good luck!!

·
Registered
376 Posts
Originally posted by 005zx6r
Waste of money it wont cover shit!
Are you saying that because you chose not to get it, or have you had a bad experience? I got the 4 year extended warranty on mine, along with the GAP insurance, and I have complete piece of mind. And trust me, living in Florida, having piece of mind and owning a bike is priceless. Besides, if I do not use my extended warranty, I get the $400 refunded to me. I think it's absolutely worth it.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
I only paid $350 for my 4 year warranty. I take very very good care of my stuff so unless something is factory defective on my bike, I probably will never use it. I basically just bought the warranty for peace of mind and knowing that it will help a little when I sell the bike.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.