Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my devilbikes carbon high mount in last week for my 636. I was a little dissapointed with the quality...Close inspection showed scratches on the midpipe and over-spread glue between the carbon can and the front flange. And the worst of all, the damn shit is made in FRANCE for god's sake. I thought that it was a British company. God do I feel unpatriotic now....

Anyways, I do have to say that everything fit together awesome, and the looks/sound are the best that I ever heard. (For those of you who like the F1 sounds) It is getting louder by the day...

Question though: When I roll off throttle at high RPM's and barely open again, I get "popping" not backfires, but just pops, its sounds cool as shit, but I am just wondering if this is normal? If not, do I need to get remapped...its just a slipon and I have noticed a GAIN in power across the band. What do you fellas think???

·
Registered
401 Posts
just put a yosh on mine 3 days ago and notice the samething, they are really loud after wheelies. don't know if it's normal though.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.