Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone. well i went to school today and parked my bike in the normal spot. when i got done with class i went back to my bike and noticed somebody jacked my puck/slider(not sure wut its called) off my race railz. i noticed right away it was gone because my race railz are black and the pucks/sliders are bright red. does any one know where i can just buy the pucks/sliders for my railz.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanxs. this is like the third time its happened. the first time i thought it mite have been that i didnt tighten them enough and i had a friend that gave me his extra pucks from his old crash cage. but then i always checked to make sure they were there when i left somewhere and arrived somewhere. then twice they came up missing.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
dang i thought you were ganna say your bike was gone... well atleast it isnt:D

·
Registered
49 Posts
hey everyone. well i went to school today and parked my bike in the normal spot. when i got done with class i went back to my bike and noticed somebody jacked my puck/slider(not sure wut its called) off my race railz. i noticed right away it was gone because my race railz are black and the pucks/sliders are bright red. does any one know where i can just buy the pucks/sliders for my railz.

You probably lost it while riding and didn't notice it. I had the same thing happen with a frame slider... fell out on the freeway.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Buy some red loctite, clean the threads off first with alcohol. Not the drinking kind, sorry i had to specify seeing your a college kid. Then glob on the red loctite and tighten it the fuck down. Next time you need to brake the bolt free you will need to use a torch to break the loctite down.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Buy some red loctite, clean the threads off first with alcohol. Not the drinking kind, sorry i had to specify seeing your a college kid. Then glob on the red loctite and tighten it the fuck down. Next time you need to brake the bolt free you will need to use a torch to break the loctite down.
Im actually going to do this...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts